Toronto Division warmly welcomes you to apply for membership in our Division. The following categories of membership are available with the requirements shown within each category. You may go directly to the application form pdf by clicking this link http://Application-FORM_FINAL-March-7-2015 or the link at the bottom of the page.
Pays Annual National Dues + Division Fees
Active membership shall be available only to a person of good character who has had his/her application reviewed and approved by a Division credentials committee and who is,
- a former member of the RCMP (RM) (CM)
- a former member of the RCMP Reserve
- a former member of the RCMP Auxiliary, with minimum of 3 years service
- a former member of the Federal Public Service (PSE) or Municipal Employee (ME) who has worked in the employment of the RCMP, with a minimum of 5 years service
Anyone who ceased to be employed, or has been dismissed or discharged from the RCMP because of discreditable conduct is prohibited from membership in the RCMP Veterans’ Association.
Pays Annual Division Fees
Associate membership shall be available to a person of good character who has had his/her application reviewed and approved by a Division credentials committee and who is:
- a serving Regular, Civilian, Reserve or Auxiliary member, Public Service Employee (PSE), or Municipal Employee (ME), with a minimum of 10 years service with the RCMP
- a former Temporary Civilian Employee (TCE), with a minimum of 5 years service with the RCMP
- the spouse/partner of an Active Member
- the spouse/partner of a Life Member appointed prior to the adoption of By-Laws approved at the 2014 AGM
- the widow/widower of a deceased serving or former member of the RCMP, or of a deceased member of the RCMP Veterans’ Association
- a person not otherwise defined above who is of good character, has demonstrated an affinity to the Association, has been recommended by an Active or Life Member, and has been accepted for Associate membership by ordinary resolution at a Division Meeting
We would ask that you download and print the application form and once completed send it together with your cheque to our Division Treasurer. The RCMPVA application form is available as a pdf at http://Application-FORM_FINAL-March-7-2015
For more information on joining, or if you want to make your initial payment by credit card, go to the National website payment page.
(Further information available at the national website)
Toronto Division Membership Dues
Membership Dues of $60.00/annum (due on or before January 1st each year) may be paid at one of our general meetings, via post or etransfer which can be arranged with the treasurer.
RCMP Veterans’ Association
2679 Hardy Crescent